Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Handicapping Dancing With The Stars 7.

In the order of first eliminated.

All Pro Football player Warren Sapp and my favorite Kym Johnson (met her at a tour)

Comedian Jeffrey Ross and the body Edyta Sliwinska

81 year-old actress Gloris Leachman and Corky Ballas (Mark's dad)

Ted McGinley, Happy Days Actor, and new pro Inna Brayer

Reality actress and despicable human being Kim Kardashian and pro Mark Ballas

Singer Lance Bass and Lacey Schwimmer. Pat you should remember the new pro, Lacey, she was a finalist on So You Think You Can Dance.

Susan Lucci , 61, All My Children Actress and pr o Tony Dovolani.

Model, hostess Brook Burke and Derek Hough.

Pop Singer Toni Braxton and Alex Mazo

Freguent Top Chef guest judge Rocco DiSpirito

Cody Linley, 18, of Hannah Montana and Julianne Hough

Olympic Medalist once deemed the fastest man in the world, Maurice Greene and pro
Cheryl Burke.

And the winner is:

Olympic medalist and volley ball star Misty May-Treanor and pro Makism Cherkovsky

I reserve the right to update my picks after each week.

So what does everyone else think?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I don't watch this show but why do you have such a strong dislike for Kim Kardashian?

William J. said...

Hi Kim

I watch the Kardashian reality show a couple of times and to call it trash would have been a compliment. She is just one of those publicity seekers that always irritates me.

I didn't like Heather Mills before she was on Dancing With The Stars but once on there I starting rooting for her so Kim can change my opinion. And if she does I will be the first to admit it.

Bill

dona said...

Crap! It's already started? I missed the beginning? :)
I sorta agree with you on Kim K.
I watch her show also,(we should both be shot) and find it irritating that she keeps doing the same things she'll cry about after it's plastered all over the internet!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, it seems she is famous for being famous and hasn't really done anything on her own in her life. I was just interested in your strong description of the cast! :)

William J. said...

Hi Dona

It hasn't started yet, starts September 22. They just annoucned the cast yesterday.

Kim has already started making excuses saying she was injured Sunday and had stitches in her leg that kept her from dancing.

I've only watched that reality show twice, that was enough lol

Bill

William J. said...

Hi Kim

I'm glad you asked. She is famous for trying to be famous and is annoying while trying it. Where is Kathy Griffin makes it really funny at trying to get off of the D list.

Bill

Pat said...

Thanks for the update, Bill. I do remember Lacey. Other than that, I have no opinion on the STARS cast as of now. I recognize a few of the names, but don't have much opinion on any of them going in, with a few exceptions... Chloris Leachman is a great actress, and I like looking at Maksim, so I always hope his partner stays. I guess that makes my initial vote go with yours. I never heard of Kim Kardashian before, but now that I have, I shall certainly avoid her show, whatever it is.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim...I read on the DWTS MB that Kim Kardashian has a sex tape where her boyfriend is peeing on her......YUCCH! I sure hope she doesn't try that move with Tony! Ewww! LOL!

William J. said...

Hi Pat

Lacey is also related to David Schwimmer I think, sister maybe.

I think Max is with the right partner to finally win this time.

As to Kim K see the message Lisa posted right after yours to give you an idea of what she is like.


Bill

William J. said...

Hi Lisa

EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE

Bill

dona said...

Bill, Holy Crap I am glad it didn't start yet....I thought maybe I slept through a few days or something... :)
And as for watching the Kim K reality show only a couple of times.....uhhh, yeah me too..:)

William J. said...

Hi Dona

lol. Really only a couple of times.

My problem is the comedy class is the same night as Dancing With The Stars so I have to have the recording going!

Bill