Monday, November 24, 2008

Miscellaneous Sutff

Not much going on so thought I would just write about several things that are on my mind.

Somebody in Indiana won the Powerball, I've been praying that it is one of the favorites that posts here!

Amazing Race last night was interesting. One of the frat boys couldn't march in time with the music with the Russian Army so they ended up being last. They also spent most of their money on shoes because they forgot their shoes on the last segment of The Amazing Race. They lost time telling a cab driver they couldn't afford to pay him. They were saved from elimination as it turned out to be one of the two non-elimination segments on the show.

My favorites to win it all, mother and son team, Toni & Dallas came in first. Finishing second, were Ken & Tina. After a four week win streak coming in third was Nick & Star. And it looks like Dallas and Star have become an item. Star's brother and Dallas's Mom seem to be all for it. Can hardly wait for the next two weeks!

I am really looking forward to the finals of Dancing With The Stars tonight and tomorrow night. I think Brook is going to wow them but the free style may be all Lance's.

Another thing I am looking forward to is a movie that I am going to go to one day this week. It has got really good reviews and a lot of critical acclaim, THE BOY IN THE STRIPED PAJAMAS.

I'm also looking forward to my favorite holiday this week, Thanksgiving.

Hope this will be a great week for all of you!

2 comments:

Pat said...

I've decided that Star is the next person I want booted off of Amazing Race. She was SO annoying last night! I was back & forth from the kitchen as I was cooking dinner, but didn't one of the cab drivers kick them out because she was such a pill? I thought they all should have done that.

The frat boy who couldn't march was hilarious. He looked like he was playing the Frankenstein Monster's first attempts at walking. I got a kick out of the Russian soldiers trying to stifle their giggles.

William J. said...

Hi Pat

Star was pretty annoying and yes she was kicked out of the cab. I don't think she is next to go though, I think that is the frat boys.

I could march better than that guy did! LOL

Bill