Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Back Tomorrow (or Thursday)

Sorry I've been remiss about posting everyday. With sister here from Utah, brother here from Wyoming, three jobs, normal life's errands, I didn't really have time to post yesterday and I really missed it. I'm going to try to go back to the posting tomorrow if time permits. Sis goes back to Utah first thing in the Morning. Bro goes back to Wyoming Saturday.

Lot's has been happening. There was an incident a work yesterday where the receptionist was let go. She took her anger out on another woman and a cat fight ensued in front of me. I didn't know what to do. I will post later in the week about the incident and see how you think I should have handled it.

Then the bonuses that AIG paid to retain "their best and brightest", you know the one that got them into the mess they are in. I have some things to say about that.

At work they are just really wonderful to me. I really thought I wasn't do very good at work but they already asked me back for next year. I will tell you what happened when I got to work on Monday. It was great!

Of course if things get dull there is the running in the underwear in Siberia on The Amazing Race, The wrong person being fired on The Apprentice, and of course we have to see who is leaving their dancing shoes behind on Dancing With The Stars.

For now it is going to take a shower and put on a green shirt. I don't want to be pinched today. Well, I wouldn't mind it if I could pick the person to pinch me.

HAPPY ST, PATRICK'S DAY. May you all have the luck oif

2 comments:

Pat said...

I'm sure we all miss your postings when you miss a day, but it's sure understandable with all you have going on. I look forward to the story of the catfight. [g]

Of course they asked you back for next year. You're the best they could have gotten, and I speak from experience.

The underwear race was a bit over the top, especially with the blanking-out of the rump of the girl in the thong. I may catch "Apprentice" in a re-run on Saturday, so maybe I don't want to know who got fired. Or maybe I don't care.

I think it'll be either Melissa or Gilles to win DWTS, though there was significant improvement from some of the bottom group last night.

I'm wearin' the green today, too, though I doubt anyone would pinch me if I didn't. I'm only going to the market and to visit my mom, so pinchers will be in short supply. [g]

William J. said...

Hi Pat

I agree with you about Mellissa and Gilles, however, watch out for Julianne and her country singer boy friend.

The cat fight was just surprising.
The new receptionist today seems to be better than the old one that got fired yesterday.

I will hold off talking about the Apprentice!

The underwear was over the top and I didn't see the need to block out the rump since rumps have been all over TV since NYPD broke the mold.

Bill