Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Where I've Been

At Mom's house. The caregiver got sick AGAIN. That women gets sick more often than anyone I know. Perfect time of the year for her to get sick.

This has been my schedule since Sunday:

Up at 5.

Read paper, eat breakfast, shower, make and set out breakfast for mom.

Off to work at 6:30, get there by 7 a.m., work until lunch at 12. Lunch hour used for grocery shopping, banking, get and take dry cleaning to cleaners, going to the post office to mail bills, going home to pickup mail, etc.

Work until 6:30, get to mom's by 7:00, fold back her bed, get her water and snacks next to her bed. Being diabetic she needs that stuff by the bed in case she gets a sugar low. Eat, brush teeth, work on my own clients, go to bed at 11.

Get up at five the next day and start over again. There just hasn't been any time to post on the blog. My nephew is coming tomorrow night so I can head home but he will only be there three nights and as inconsistent as the caregiver is I might be doing this all over again next Saturday.

Truthfully, I've never worked this hard in my own business.

I am going to ask for the posters here, the readers here, the new visitors here to have some patience with me. After next Wednesday my schedule eases up and I can post regular posts again. I'm sorry for being so hit and miss with my posts. Do know, however, when anyone posts a message I get an email and I read each and everyone of my emails. So your posts are never ignored.

May you all not be to busy to smell the roses!

12 comments:

cd0103 said...

Hey-- just take care of yourself and your family. We will be here when you get back.

William J. said...

Hi Cd

Thank your for such a nice supportive message!

And welcome to the blog.

Bill

Mary said...

Bill, please take care of yourself. Another office manager had a heart attack yesterday. This is the second, out of the 20 of us, this tax season. They're both going to be okay, but nothing is worth sacrificing your health for. Please take care of you.

William J. said...

Hi Mary

I'm really doing pretty good health wise but it is going to be good to go home after work tonight!

Thank you for caring!

Pat said...

Bill, whether you can blog is the absolute LAST thing you should be worrying about right now. Take care of you and whoever else you *have* to take care of and know we'll all still be here after April 15th. Sure, we'll miss you, but think how happy we'll all be to see you back.

Lady DR said...

Geez, Bill, this past few months have not been "good" to you. Honey, given your schedule, just take care of you. We'll get along fine and just appreciate you more when the dust settles and things return to whatever "normal" happens to be. The last thing for you to worry about is your blog! We'll all be here and we're all sending good vibes and thoughts your direction.

Welcome CD. We're a pretty good, supportive and laid back group here. Hope you'll continue to visit.

Shane, have you disappeared?

Okay, just to give y'all a possible something to comment on, while Bill's up to his ears -- we've established that line dance is one of my primary sanity savers. So... go to www.youtube.com and type in "Carolina Girls" in the search field. You'll discover what I do with my Wednesday afternoons (sans banners and bells). For those who've never met me, I'm 4th from the left in the second row (I think). It's a short clip (4 minutes of an hour's exhibition). Go take a peek and let me know what you think of country line dancing with an Irish theme.

Bill, that lets you off the hook for tomorrow, maybe?

dona said...

Hey Bill, I agree with everyone else here...take care of yourself..we will all be here when you get back to blogging.
And Ladydr, as for the line dancing video, I am off to watch and will be back hopefully soon for my review! :) Good idea!

And hello to cd and shane!

William J. said...

Hi Pat

Thanks for the kind message! But you all have been so faithful to the blog and to me I feel a sense of obligation to try to keep up with the blog.

Thanks, Pat

Bill

William J. said...

Hi Dr

The rumor has it that there is going to be a guest blogger tommorrow!

Things will look up after 4-15 and thhings should return to abnormal.

Thanks for the prayers and good thoughts!

I'm going to watch the you tube at work tomorrow. The comuter there plays it in a better format than my computers at home.

Thanks for being such a supportive friend, with You, Pat, Dona, and CD supporting me I can make it!

Bill

William J. said...

Hi Dona

Thanks for such a supportive message!

I am waiting for your review of DR's dancing!

Bill

dona said...

I wanted to see it...and looked forever...but never found anything that seemed like it was you Ladydr!

However I am sure it is entertaining!

Lady DR said...

Dona, if you got to YouTube and the Carolina Girls, I'm in the second row, often hidden behind the instructor (g), but just to the right of the gal who's wearing white shoes -- this is the lady everyone thinks is my sister, because we're same height, build and look so much alike (and often tend to think and act alike).

I knida wish she'd included some of the video Ping's husband took from the second floor -- you can see everybody in those clips! Still, I think the video showed how much fun all the dancers were having and you couldn't see the crowd around the dance area, but they were all laughing and clapping and having a great time.