Friday, September 5, 2008

Laughter

I think we all need to laugh more so I am declaring today joke day on the blog. Post jokes here. Who knows you may catch me in a week moment and I may give a prize for the best jokes. They can be groan jokes like:

Do you know how to make a Swiss Roll? Push him down the Alps.

Or they can be from a comedy routine of one of your favorite comedians. Like from Larry the Cable Guy, these are curtesy of Kaye:

1.) On the other hand, you have different fingers.

2.) 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

3.) He who laughs last, thinks slowest

4.) Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

5.) Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.

6.) How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand.


Or it can be a bumper sticker that you saw like the following:

Where there's a will, I want to be in it.

And what about personal stories? Surely you have had funny things that have happened to you in your life. Now is the time to share them.

OK, it is your turn to make us laugh and maybe win a prize!

4 comments:

Lady DR said...

Ummm... We seem to a distinct lack of response here and I can't believe that none of us know how to laugh. I just can't seem to remember a lot of one liners...

I live in my own little world, but it's okay -- everyone knows me here.

(From a poster with a small dog facing a very large porcupine)
Confidence: The feeling you have before your really understand the situation.

C'mon, guys, help me out here!

Pat said...

I'd love to help out, but I don't remember jokes. I like them. I laugh at them. I loved the ones Bill put out there for us. But I can't think of one to post here. Sorry.

William J. said...

Hi DR

I just think it is a weekend and everyone is busy and for those that have kids in school this is the first homework weekend.

I loved the own world joke, I might use that!

And the poster cracks me up!

Bill

William J. said...

Hi Pat

I don't remember jokes either but I had the help of an email from Kaye and the newspaper!

Bill