Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I AM LEGEND

I went to the new Will Smith movie yesterday. There is a movie theatre within walking distance of my home so I don't have to fight the traffic of the malls. I've also found that if you can go on a weekday and go to a showing that starts before noon there will be very few people in the theatre and you can pretty much enjoy the movie annoying free.

I went to the 11:45 Showing at the Sherwood Multi-plex Cinema. There were only five people in the theatre including myself. Got my small popcorn and diet pop. First time in over a month that I had a diet pop and it tasted to pretty good. The small popcorn was good but I couldn't finish it. Filled up pretty fast.

The movie is The Omega Man meets The Night of The Living Dead. Will Smith was the movie. Well, Will Smith and The German Shephard. I'm not sure which one did the better job of acting Smith or the dog.

Very intense movie. Entertaining but repititive. The same scene over and over again. Don't take the kids as it is to intense for the kids.

On a scale of one to five footballs.

One football for Smith.
One football for the Dog.
One football for the intensity.
Minus one football for something that didn't have to happen.

To explain the last comment would spoil some of the movie so I will just leave it at that.

No comments: