Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Old Friends, New Goals.

About three weeks ago I got up in the morning and it just hit me. I am alone and don't want to be. Time to make some changes. Stair Step. First, get in shape. Second, get out in the world. I have a lot to offer someone but before someone gets to know me I have to take a risk and put myself out in the world. I immediately went on a diet. Started walking every morning. In just three weeks I've changed for the better. Feeling better. Looking better. Walking two miles a day. I can hardly wait until I reach my goal.

My improvement came to the forefront the last two days. I had a two day business seminar to attend to. Darn those things are boring. However, on Tuesday I ran in to an old friend. He was one of the speakers. He was shocked how well I was looking. It was confirmation that I was on the right track. Today after the seminar I went over and took mom to dinner. The waitress there guessed my age. She was off by about twenty years. Further confirmaton. Just proof that I am on the right track.

Even at the seminar I cut into the boredom by going for a two mile walk each day. I'm on a mission.

No comments: