Thursday, December 13, 2007

Post Office

Stopped at the post office this morning. The line was very long but it was a real study in the differences between the sexes. All the women in the line were smiling all the men were frowning. Almost like the women love to give gifts and men struggle to even think about what to buy someone let alone the wrapping and standing in the line to mail the gifts.

Guess I'm different. I love to shop and give gifts. Probably unusual for a straight guy. Of course I've always kind of went against the grain. I had a cat for years, like opera once in a while, will eat quiche, a good listener, and I am so sensitive I cry after sex (well maybe that is the mace.)

2 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

well maybe that is the mace. LOL!

William J. said...

You just never know. I love that you are commenting. I just read your profile WOW almost 4,000 hits.

Sometime next week I am going to post about the Women's Issues Forum on CompuServe and how fond I am of all of you that I met there.