Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dancing With The Stars Recap

Two posts today, one for the dancing fans. The way I rated the dancers:

Kristi - just amazing

Jason - Surprising how well he is doing.

Shannon - fan base may do her in but the woman can dance.

Mario - good dance but overscored.

Marlee - giving her the same score as Shannon was just wrong.

Pricilla - growing on me.

Cristian - Most improved from week one.

Marissa - props to Tony for being such a gentleman.

Steve - charming but would do better if he danced with his feet instead of his face.

Monica - it is a shame because I think she could really improve if allowed to stay.

Penn - Just doesn't have it.

Adam - Not funny, not talented, treats his partner with out respect, can't dance. Other than that I like him.

Who should go home - Adam and Monica

Who may go home - Penn and Shannon.

2 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

Did you happen to watch Adam on The Tonight Show. Badmouthed the show, said he hated it, said he couldn't be bothered rehearsing as much as expected, implied he didn't think much of his partner. I hope he's voted out tonight.

William J. said...

Bev

I missed the Tonight Show, it is way past my bed time, however, it doesn't surprise me that he acted like a jerk. His partner only won the last two Dancing With The Stars if he doesn't like her he is an idiot.

I don't see how an untalented, not funny jerk, can succeed in comedy and make millions. I can be as funny as he is. Life just isn't fair.

Bill