Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm It

A friend sent me this game so I thought I would play Blog Tag.

Meme

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago? Working by fanny off building my own business

Five snacks I enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world:

1. Ice cream just any

2. Organic chocolate covered hazelnuts.

3. Fat Free potato chips.

4. Oreos

5. Popcorn


Five snacks I enjoy in the real world:

The same as in my dream world

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. start a charitable foundation named after my parents to pay for dementia research, breast cancer research, organ transplants, and for college schlorships for children of poor parents.

2. Buy a winter home in Los Angeles.

3. Fly women in from all over the world until I found the right one to marry.

4. Hire a chauffeur.

5. Make my siblings, friends, and mom millionaires.

Five jobs that I have had:

1. Boxboy in a grocery store.

2. Delivered flowers.

3. Chief Financial officer for a dental manufacturer.

4. Accountant for a Big 8 firm.

5. Boss of my own business.

Five of my habits:

1. Money in descending order by denomination in my wallet.

2. Pennies in one pocket, other change in the other.

3. Walk at least three miles every morning.

4. Watching Top Chef every Wednesday

5. Up at five every morning.

Five places I have lived:

1. Billings, Montana

2. Pocatello, Idaho

3. Los Angeles, California

4. Ashland, Oregon

5. Portland, Oregon

Five people we should all get to know better: (A nice way of saying TAG!)

I don't know if I can do five without repeating yours. I ended up with four.

http://zelleworld.blogspot.com/

http://symplyamused.blogspot.com/

http://mrgreenjeans.blogspot.com/

http://sianthom.blogspot.com/



4 comments:

Mary Z said...

Gee, Bill - I'll join the game, but there's only one other "personal" blog that I read that you haven't already tagged. (I'm SO sheltered. LOL)

BTW, I have you on my Bloglines, and for some reason, your new posts haven't seen showing up there. I wonder if I can find out why???

William J. said...

Hi Mary Z

Welcome to the game. I had the same problem so just ended up posting four. Bev I couldn't do because the nice lady that started the game tagged her. So just list the on you have. And I don't think you lead a sheltered life at all.

I decided not to go with Blogliness because I just didn't want to learn something new right now. My mind is already on overload. Not to mention my mouth after the dentist today and the unexpected allergic reaction. only me.

Bill

Mary Z said...

Oh, yuck! Sorry about the dentist in general, and the allergic reaction in particular. That can be really dangerous. I'm glad you're all right!

And, by the way, Tag, you're it!

William J. said...

Hi Mary Z

Gosh I don't know if I have to answer the questions again now with different answers lol.

Tomorrow's post is going to be about The Dentist, The Devil, and Ethics. That has been my week so far.

Bill