Sunday, June 1, 2008

Blog Schedule

Because I messed up and waited to schedule my continuing education next week is going to be a weird week and I won't be posting daily messages so I wanted to let you know what my schedule is and my plans as to when I will post to the blog. That way you won't waste your valuable time coming to the blog when there won't be anything new here.

Monday - no post. I will be in an eight hour seminar and those boring accounting seminars wear me out. The subject is so boring and technical it isn't worth mentioning here. When I get home probably I will probably just kick back and not do the computer thing.

Tuesday - If it rains in Portland will post a normal message. If it doesn't rain my friend Al has invited me to a baseball game/lunch. Every so often our triple A franchise does a business man's special where they play a game at 11 a.m. This is what is going on Tuesday. If it doesn't rain there will be a small message on Tuesday Morning.

Wednesday - no post. Another boring accounting seminar. I will be learing all about Tax Favored Health Care Plans and Medicare.

Thursday - normal schedule only day of the week nothing planned. Probably will take mom to lunch to get her out a bit.

Friday - Four hour seminar during which I will be being taught all about Travel and Entertainment, if there is a post it will be late in the afternoon.

Hope your week is an outstanding one!

4 comments:

Mary Z said...

I have you on Bloglines, so it shows me when you have posted a new entry.

It sounds like you're getting in time with your mom, and that it's QUALITY time. Surely it means more when it's not quite so routine. Good job!

Hope your ballgame doesn't get rained out.

William J. said...

Mary Z

Hi. I don't even know what blogliness is, I will have to check into it.

I am spending a lot of time with Mom and we are having a good time together. I do think at some point she will end up at home. She really misses the house. Right now she has decided to move to a different apartment at Chehalem Springs and stay there through July.

Bill

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

William J. said...

Hi There Leig.

Wow what a really nice complment to start off my afternoon! Thank you so much.

Welcome to the blog!

Bill