Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dancing, Desserts, and Tomorrow's Question

Dancing With The Stars The Results Show was really good last night. As expected Marlee Matlin was sent home and did so in a very classy manner. Also last night they had some really great dance performances from two couples that were under 13. Amazing. Next week it is going to be really hard to predict who goes home. I am guessing that it will be down to Mario and Marrissa.

Tonight on Top Chef it wll be desserts and comedy. It's a dessert storm when the chefs must create sweets. Then the food gets funny when comedy troupers from Chicago's Second City teach the cooks the fine art of improvisation. Pasty chef Johnny Iuzzini is the guest judge. I almost quit watching Top Chef after last week but someone asked me to hang in there with them and I will. However, hanging in there may have a great payoff as tonight's show looks like it will be a great watch!

The most comments I got on any post since I've been doing the blog is when I asked the readers of the blog what some of their favorite things were. I loved hearing your choices. And I would like to learn more about all of you. The question on tomorrow's blog is going to be, what are the differences between how you see yourself and how others see you? Example, others have told me that I am charming yet I see myself as to shy to be charming. So get your thinking caps on folks.

May this be a great day for all of you.

No comments: