Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Marlee Goes Home Tonight

A really great Dancing With The Stars last night. The way I rated the dancers:

1. Kristi - just an amazing Jive, deserved a 30.

2. Cristian - top notch foxtrot. Really, really good.

3. Marissa - They finally dressed her properly and she lived up to the stylish costume with a stylish dance.

4. Shannon - she was almost in tears at the judges comments. They were way to hard on her. And what is with Samantha Harris anyhow? Did she really have to grill them about their relationship? Who the freak cares.

5. Mario - Good dance.

6. Jason - my football guy let me down.

7. Marlee. Sorry because I love her but her dance wasn't really that good.

Already out - Monica Seles, Penn Jillette, Steve Guttenberg, Adam Corrolla, Pricella Pressley.

The repeat dance tonight - the group dance or Kristi's jive.

The one going home tonight - Marlee.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I only saw snippets of the show. I have it recorded, but haven't had time to watch as yet. From what I did see: Yes, good costume for Marissa for a change, and Jason was watching his partner the whole time, not in an "acting" way, but he seemed to be following her lead. Not so good. Excellent jive by Kristi. The group dance was fun, but kind of a mishmash, and I didn't get the Sheriffs vs outlaws thing at all.

I'm writing this a day late, so good call on Marlee. Sorry she's leaving, though, and I haven't even seen her losing dance yet.

William J. said...

Hi Pat

Jason found out right before the show that his wife's dad unexpectedly passed away. His wife told him to complete the show and come back to Texas after the results show. So his mind might not have been completely on the dancing.

Marlee's dance wasn't really all that bad just not as good as the others. The dancing on the show this season has been top notch.

Bill