Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Reality TV

Top Chef should be interesting tonight as they are doing a film themed show. The dishes they make will have a film theme. Seems like a good show to me.

I am deciding whether or not I want to continue to watch the show because the contestents are so unlikable. However, I have to stick with it until I find out if I won the at home challenge with my audacious aphrodisiac burger.

Dancing With The Star The Elimination was awful last night. To early for Steve Guttenberg to go home. It should it have been Marissa or Adam. Adam will probably stay on to long as Howard Stern is shilling for him on his radio show. I was extremely happy to see that Shannon stayed on. She doesn't have much of a fan base but she dances extremely well dancing so I wanted her to stay on. This is how I rated Monday night's dances:

Shannon

Kristi

Cristian

Pricilla

Jason

Marlee

Mario

Steve

Adam

Marrissa

May this be a great day for all of you!!

8 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

I'm sticking with Top Chef. I haven't "bonded" with anybody yet, but I do like seeing what they are able to create.

I also have yet to see Priscilla Presley smile--I think her face must be botox-frozen!

William J. said...

I'm sticking with Top Chef too but sans the at home challenge last definitely would have been my last night watching because I really tired of Tom's latent sexism.

Bill

Pat said...

I still like Top Chef. I'm mostly interested in the food, and don't care much who wins or who has to pack his/her knives.

And I agree with Bev -- Priscilla has definitely had too much of something, either botox or surgery.

Agree with you that Carolla should go. He's just annoying. Didn't know Howard Stern was shilling for him, but then I wouldn't know that. Shannon is terrific, whoever she is in real life. Kristi is great, too. And I root for Marlee -- have always liked her.

William J. said...

Hi Pat

On Top Chef I actually like the personalities and the competition better than the food.

Even my mom noticed that Pricella's mouth didn't move.

I can't stand Adam for so many reasons. I found out on the Dancing With The Stars message board that Howard is shilling for Adam. Shannon is a poker player in real life and is Maxim's hotest lady on the top 50 maxim list.

One of my favorite movies is Children Of A Lesser God and I've loved Marlee ever since that movie.

lisa said...

Oh the Irony! O'Henry couldn't have written this one any better!.......BOSTON (AP)—A 13-year-old girl touring Fenway Park on a school trip was attacked by a resident red-tailed hawk that drew blood from her scalp Thursday.

She wasn’t seriously hurt, but some observers saw an omen for a certain New York Yankees slugger in the attack at the home of the Boston Red Sox. The girl’s name is Alexa Rodriguez.

Vince Jennetta, a teacher who chaperoned her class trip from Memorial Boulevard Middle School in Bristol, Conn., told The Boston Globe that Alexa is “a little shaken, but OK.”

The hawk was perched on a railing in the upper deck behind home plate while the group toured the stadium. The hawk flew at the girl and swooped with its talons extended, scratching her scalp.

A single egg lay in the hawk’s nearby nest in an overhang near the stadium’s press booth.

The nest and egg were removed at the direction of state wildlife officials.

lisa said...

Hey Offy! Got to see taping of DWTS...Had a blast!

William J. said...

Lisa

Wow what a story about the girl. As a not so knowledgable service it sounds like the bird was protecting its future baby.

Bill

William J. said...

Lisa

You got to see the Dancing With The Stars Taping? Come one spill the beans, how was it? Did you meet any stars or dancers?

It is taped at the CBS studios in Burbank right?

Bill