Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dancing With The Stars - Week 4

I was absolutely amazed at how well Cloris Leachman danced this week. I still, however, think she should be the next to go.

This was Rocco's last week. I think the judges were pretty harsh on him but his dance was the worst of the night. Athough he deserved to be sent packing I was really sorry to see him go. In his exit he did create a moment that is sure to be shown over and over again, him asking Bruno to show him how to move his hips. And Bruno did.

Best dance of the night was again by Brook. Right now I don't think she can be beat.

Next best dance was by Lance. Pushed the edge while still following the rules. Most creative of the night.

Third best dance of the night was by the young Cody. He is fastly improving.

Coming in fourth in my eyes this week is Toni Braxton.

Fifth Susan Lucci. I also liked that she got a part of Tony on All My Children.

Sixth place was Warren Sapp. Damn the man is fun and likable but this week he didn't perform the correct dance.

Seventh was Maurice. When you are in the middle of the competition being a free spirit can really hurt you. I hope he makes it to the final four because his free style should be great!

Eight Cloris and Ninth was Rocco.

I'm really looking forward to next week. Two of my favorite dances are the West Coast Swing and The Jitterbug. Should be a fun week!

4 comments:

Pat said...

Cloris finally buckled down and danced. But you're right, it's time for her to go. Again, I didn't see enough of it to rate the others. Must get these mother visits down so I can be home for DWTS.

William J. said...

Hi Pat

I actually kind of liked Clorist this week.

The resulst show was espically good this week. They had some dancers that were 10 to 12 years old that were amazing. However, they had some take offs on political ads that were really funny. Just an example:

They show Brook froliking on the beach in a bikini like out fit. The is says "Say no to hot chicks that can dance." "Paid for by the rest of the cast."

I really admire your dedication to your mom. I wish things were easier for you!

Bill

Kaye R said...

I'm looking forward to next week, too!! I love dancing West Coast... (at least I use to) lol. So I love to watch ....

William J. said...

Hi Kaye

We will have to share notes about the West Coast Swing!

Hope things are going well for you!

Bill