Friday, February 22, 2008

I've Been In Mourning

I've been in mourning since Wednesday when I lost my good friend Jill. While I've had a hard time shedding a tear over her loss it has been difficult. I've had a difficult time getting to my blog, unable to write in my blog, couldn't read my email, go to the message boards or web pages I normally go to. She was someone that while she may not offer you a compliment she never once criticized me. I knew I could share my most intimate writings with her and never be judged.

This is so male and so shallow but I quit mourning Jill when a younger and faster model came into my life. Ashley and I spent yesterday getting to know each other and are now ready to face the world together.

My old computer, Jill crashed on Wednesday. Ashley, my new computer came into my life on Friday. I hope you won't hold how fast I replaced Jill with Ashley against her and welcome Ashley into the world of blogging.

My blog will be up and running again tomorrow.

10 comments:

Mary Z said...

Bill, you really had me going there for a minute. I was all ready to offer you my sympathy. Good luck with the new Lady-Love, you fickle man. 8^)

Anonymous said...

LOL! if you name your computers, I don't even want to know what else you name! hee hee!

Anonymous said...

I think I'll name my new laptop, "HAL".

Pat said...

Condolences on losing Jill, and I hope you and Ashley will be very happy together. What's your car's name?

William J. said...

Mary Z

Sorry and both Ashley and I thank you for your good luck wishes.

Bill

William J. said...

Lisa

I name all my equipment. If it has a human name it seems more real and I take better care of it.

Bill

William J. said...

Lisa

Why Hal? I thught you might name it after one of the Dancing With The Stars studs.

Bill

William J. said...

Pat

Ashley & I thank you.

As to my car I traded in Clyde (named after basketball player Clyde Drexler) in 2004 for Clara (named after my Aunt Clara).

Bill

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA4iPFsEW0I Why would a girl want a DWTS hunk when she could have Hal?

William J. said...

Is Hal the student?

Bill