Thursday, May 1, 2008

An Enjoyable Top Chef

Maybe it was just the mood I was in but I really enjoyed Top Chef last night. The kids made it fun and gave us a different look at the chefs' personalities. Even Tom seemed a little nicer although he still annoys me.

In my humble opinion this is the first time this season that they got both the winner and the one sent packing right. Antonia won and Mark got sent packing. Now if we can get rid of Spike I will be in seventh heaven. What a wuss that Mark is, he loses several notches on his man belt for whining about Tom not liking him. Gosh for the last several weeks I thought Mark was only staying on because he had compromising pictures of Tom with Janet Reno. The two people I like the most endeared me even further this segment. Stephanie took her criticism like a man and I respect her for that. I actually hope she wins. Richard moved up a little in my book for showing some emotion about wanting kids. My two biggest regrets are never marrying and never having children so I can relate to what Richard was saying.

Next week looks interesting but it also looks like a setup for disaster. I will hang in there one more week now because this week was watchable.

May all your dishes be enjoyable.

No comments: