Tuesday, March 23, 2010

From Limb To Limb.

I found the following article pretty darn interesting:

http://www.aolnews.com/science/article/genetic-discovery-could-help-humans-regrow-limbs/19403257?icid=main|htmlws-sb-n|dl1|link5|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aolnews.com%2Fscience%2Farticle%2Fgenetic-discovery-could-help-humans-regrow-limbs%2F19403257

What do you think of the article?

A couple of other notes:

Last night's Dancing With The Stars was actually pretty good. The only one that didn't really belong on the floor was Buzz Aldrin. I know he is a hero and an American Icon but he can't dance and at 80 her can hardly remember his steps. It is embarassing. All of the others did pretty good for the first night out. The favorites after the first night: The Pussycat doll, The bachelor, The Sports Reporter, and the figure skater.

Here in Oregon it is Spring Vacation Week. That means my nephew and the caregiver are in parts unknown and sister and I are the fill ins. Sis is on duty Sunday through Tuesday. I am at Mom's Wednesday and Thursday night. That means that Thursday there may not be a blog entry so if I am missing in action that day you know why. Friday since I work from home there will be a blog entry but it will be later in the day.

Hope this is a great day for everyone and that if you need a few extra limbs you are growing some.

2 comments:

Pat said...

LOL! Not currently growing any new limbs, but it's certainly an interesting idea. So many possibles on the horizon for this and for curing various diseases. It sorta makes you want to live forever to see how it all turns out (not really).

I did watch DWTS last night, since there was nothing else of interest on, and agree with your assessment. I wish these oldsters (my age and above) would stay off the dance floor. It's painful to watch them and they should be embarrassed, but I guess craving for the spotlight never goes away.

William J. said...

Hi Pat

There are a few things I would like to live to see but I certainly wouldbn't want to live forever.

Equality among the races and the sexes, cure for cancer and diabetes, dementia, and then I could rest in peace.

Some oldsters might do well on DWTS but they sure haven't up until now and Aldrin is the worst they have ever had.

Bill