Saturday, January 26, 2008

Around The Internet

It is amazing the questions you can answer by surfing the Internet.

How much is Charlotte Ross's bare backside worth?

In a 2003 episode of NYPD blue Ross was shown nude from the back. Now the F.C.C. wants to fine ABC 1.4 million dollars for showing bad taste. Read the full article here:

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/television/tv-news-story/ar/_a/nude-buttocks-may-cost-abc-14-million/20080126094309990001


Where do men prefer to make love?


70% of men and women prefer to make love in a car. The BMW is the number one choice. Read the full article here:

http://personals.aol.com/love-dating/_a/where-people-make-love/20071213084909990001

Are separate bedrooms a good idea for married couples?


I eventually want to find the love of my life to settle down with but I've always been worried about how much I like to sleep alone. According to one article I read it is now more common for married couples to have separate bedrooms. Here is an article listing eight reasons why separate bedrooms are a good idea.


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/270260/8_reasons_why_married_couples_should.html

What are the best 100 novels of all time? Find out here:

http://www.time.com/time/2005/100books/the_complete_list.html

Atonement is on the list and of course my favorite of all time, To Kill A Mockingbird.

What are the top 100 movies of all time? Find out here:


http://www.infoplease.com/ipea/A0760906.html

That is it for the day. Laugh a little, love a little, smile a lot and enjoy the day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's my email address - we can talk about the assisted living "scene" in Portland off the blog so to speak! janetwish@aol.com... Hope to hear from you soon. I am always finding interesting "stuff" on the internet too - I especially love Wikipedia...

Mary Z said...

The internet has given us a supply of "totally worthless information". Isn't it wonderful!!! You can find just about anything in google. I even use it when I'm stumped on a double crostic.

Bev Sykes said...

I wonder what it says about me that I've only read 15 of the top 100 books...and have seen 88 of the 100 top movies!

William J. said...

Janet

I love Wikipedia too. So much information, so little time.

Bill

William J. said...

Mary Z

I am a real trivia buff so worthless information is my speciality. I've also used it for my work, finding experts, and IRS court cases.

Bill

William J. said...

Bev

Wow 88 of the movies? That is amazing. I think I ended up with about 40 of each. I go to about the same amount of movies as I do books. Right now I aw reading two books and thinking about going to two movies in the next couple of days.

The books that I am currently reading are "The Innocent Man" by John Grisham and "Promise Me" by Harlan Coben. Never read Coben before but he seems like a nice writer. The movies both got terrible reviews but I'm going anyhow, "The Bucket List" and "Untracable."

lisa said...

I will have to send the article about seperate bedrooms to my sister....

William J. said...

Hi, Lisa

Welcome to the blog. I actually loved the reasons for separate bedrooms and thought they made a lot of sense!

I thought about taking it a step further. I live in an attached home. Each side is a 3 bedroom, 2 & 1/2 bathroom townhouse. Someone could buy both sides, build a connecting door between the two and each could have their separate home! Then they could get together for meals and dating and fun.

Bill