Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More Dancing With The Stars Rumors

The last couple of days except for the great news from the doctor have been a pretty mundane. Since there is not much exciting to report on today I checked the Dancing With The Stars Message board at ABC.COM to see the latest rumors. None of the rumors involve men, all the rumored Season 6 Celebs are women. Some of them make just make me shake my head and say, "I hope not."

Here we go:

Cheryl Ladd son of Alan Ladd and a Charlie's Angel.

Monica Seles - tennis player

Kristy McNichol - Actress

Florence Henderson - Ms. Brady from The Brady Bunch

Pricella Pressley - Age 62 and pretty well known.

Chyna - Former WWE, Wrestler and currently on Celeb. Rehab.

Brooke Hogan - Hulks Ex?

Since the usually have eleven celebs only five or six women will be on which means some of the seven above are just rumors.

Last season ABC put out a phony list to throw off TMZ which kept announcing stars that would be on the show and it was annoying ABC a bit. You have to wonder if the above list is the list to throw the blogs and entertainment channels. I think I could do a much better list.

By the way, watch some real dancing tonight on PBS at 8.00. The American Ballroom Challenge is on tonight.

4 comments:

lisa said...

Hey Bill. I don't think Allan is Cheryl's father (that he knows of...*wink wink*) He is father to Allana, Allan Ladd Jr and David.

William J. said...

Of course you are right, Lisa. I forgot to add the words in-law to daughter.

I write it off to a bad memory or bad typing.

SymplyAmused said...

Brooke Hogan is Hulk Hogan's daughter...supposedly trying to start a singing career. : )

William J. said...

Hi there

Symply. Thanks for the information I wasn't sure what the connection was to the Hulk. I really don't watch wrestling or boxing I was just familiar with the last name.

Welcome to the blog, always nice to see a new face.

I checked out your blog and it is really well done.