Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 2 or 3 of Recovery

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Mozart began composing at the age of five, writing over 600 pieces of music that today are lauded as some of the best ever created. Yet during his lifetime, Mozart didn't have such an easy time, and was often restless, leading to his dismissal from a position as a court musician in Salzberg. He struggled to keep the support of the aristocracy and died with little to his name.
I think this is day three of the recovery. I'm just now sure how to count it. I went to the doctor Tuesday so you Tuesday as a bench mark this would the third day. However, it has been less than forty-eight hours since I started the anti-biotic so am I still in my second day? So much to ponder when you are confined to a recliner. Like pondering the top ten crime stories of 2010.

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/12/28/top-crime-stories-of-2010/?icid=main%7Chp-laptop%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%7C192418

I think I am improving, it really is hard to tell. The good thing is the redness has stayed within the non-danger zone and has even lessened a little. Not as bright red as it was either so that is a good sign.

Back to elevate. Hope your day is going to be more exciting than mine!

6 comments:

Pat said...

It certainly sounds as though you're improving, if the redness has lessened. That's definitely a good sign. But keep up the good work with elevation and other boring stuff. I think I'd call it Day 2, counting from when you started treatment. But keep pondering, it's at least something to do. I'm glad you have a laptop, at least.

William J. said...

Hi Pat

Right now I am pondering what to do with the 120 milliaon I am winnng tomorrow in the Magamillions jackpot. It is at 240 mill but I am taking the lump sum payment.

Lady DR said...

Mozart's story is fascinating. We saw the movie a couple times, based on his life, and it was truly intriguing.

Like Pat, I think you need to count this as Day 2 and keep the leg elevated and the antibiotics going and watch the area, although your report is certainly encouraging. You see the doctor tomorrow, right?

I'll be honest and say I didn't read the article on crimes. My mission is to avoid any negatives over which I have no control and which don't directly touch my life or my actions, although I'm sure there's a better way to explain it. For the most part, I'm filling my life with as many positives as possible and dealing only with necessary negatives as needed.

dona said...

Hey Bill, I do hope you are keeping the leg elevated. I agree with the others, this is nothing to mess around with. Shankster says if you run out of things to keep you in the recliner, a bit of MJ might do the trick. :)

Also, you can ponder all you like...but the 120 million is ours, we will bring you some when we collect. :)

William J. said...

Hi DR

I think the Mozart movie was Amadeus which won the Oscar as the best picture.

OK, day two it is. I do see the doctor tomorrow. I have my fingers crossed.

No you explained it just fine. There are a lot of negatives this year as everyone is doing there top ten stories of the year.

Bill

William J. said...

Hi Dona

So the Shankster wants me to get in touch with my roots.

I am keeping my leg elevated as much as possible.

If I don't win it I couldn't think of a more deserving person to win the lottery than you.

Bill