Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Day Of Rest.

I am really tired. It has been a really busy three weeks with first the caregiver off on vacation, then sister off for the holidays, and then the holiday themselves with guests in and out. I spent a ton of time at Mom's in the three weeks and it has left little time for some of the things I need to get done at home. I get one day today and then back to Mom's tomorrow. So I am resting today and this blog entry is going to set a record for how short it is. Yes, I know this normally is update day but all of you have already shared your holiday stories and I have shared mine. You are still welcome to share anything else your little hearts desire and update us on anything that you would like to share. This is still your day on the blog to do whatever the heck your want to. But for me it is a day of rest. I will share with you a link of the most inspirational stories of 2010. Of course you don't have to read all of them, just read the headlines and then click on the ones you find interesting.

http://www.takepart.com/news/2010/12/25/our-12-most-inspiring-stories-of-2010

That is it for the day. Comment at will.

4 comments:

Pat said...

I may have to wait a little for my day of rest, though today is pretty laid-back so far. We went out to check a couple of cars that SIL was interested in, and I have yet to get to cleaning up yesterday's mess, having come back and played on the computer for entirely too long. We may or may not be having dinner with a friend of my daughter's tonight. Actual rest may happen tomorrow. Sorry you have to be at your mom's tomorrow. I do hear you about things that need doing at home. Heck, I AM home, and things aren't getting done. {g}

Lady DR said...

Here's hoping you get some "home time," Bill, although it sounds pretty iffy. How long will you be at your mom's.

You inspirational stories always leave me feeling better.

I think I posted anything of interest on yesterday's blog comments. I just ask that you all hold good thoughts I can get down the drive tomorrow and Skeeter lets the groomer do the grooming she so badly needs and won't let me do at the moment. Otherwise, things look pretty normal around here at the moment, except for the snow.

William J. said...

Hi Pat

Sounds like a really busy week for you.

My house has been declared a disaster area but I will clean it this weekend. Have some client things to do before then.

If you had dinner with the daughters friendn hope it was enjoyable.

Bill

William J. said...

Hi DR

Sis is back from Utah tonight. If she does tomorrow night then I won't have to be back until next Tuesday night.

Please keep us up to date on Skeeter, I hope he does well and gets groomed!

Hope the snow goes away!