Friday, April 9, 2010

A Father's Love

Been a really busy today with the tax deadline only a week away. You know from my previous postings that I had a great dad that always put his children first and would do anything for us. As you also know from my previous postings I loved my dad and miss him every day. I found the following story really touching:

http://www.bvblackspin.com/2010/04/05/reginald-thomas-overcome-stroke-for-son/?icid=main|htmlws-main-n|dl5|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bvblackspin.com%2F2010%2F04%2F05%2Freginald-thomas-overcome-stroke-for-son%2F

As always your comments are appreciated.

2 comments:

Lady DR said...

A heartwarming story, Bill. I suspect there are more fathers like this than we ever hear of. I hope so. Despite circumstances, he never gave up, he never lost sight of the importance of loving and raising his son and he still hasn't. Bless the many who have helped him. I suspect that, as he recovers, he'll be helping others, as he did at the shelter before his stroke.

Thank you for sharing.

William J. said...

Hi DR

He not only will be helping others he set the bar for his son who will grow up helping others.

Bill