Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm Back

I am back but not all the way back. I'm about 75%. It has been quite a long time - several years- when I had a cold of that magnitude.

Thanks to Mary Z, Dona, Mary, and DR for there good wishes. They are appreciated.

I'm still a little to exhausted to do an update so today's entry will be a normal blog entery. If anyone of you want to update us on how you are doing please feel free to do so.

Today I am going to start with two articles about children.

http://weather.aol.com/2013/01/06/boy-battling-cancer-moves-home-after-superstorm/?icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-nb%7Cdl6%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D25338

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/05/evan-10-year-old-philadel_n_2411806.html?icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-nb%7Cdl6%7Csec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D253384
  Then closing with an article about dumb criminals. They wanted to steal jewelry. They did end up where you can get nuggets.   http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/robbers-mistakenly-break-kfc-expecting-jewelry-store-202008176.html   Comment Away

4 comments:

Mary Z said...

Glad you're feeling better. Do take it easy for a while - from what I've seen (of others, fortunately), it takes a while to get your stamina back. You don't want a relapse or to give it to your mother.

dona said...

Glad you are feeling better Bill. Do take it easy as you want to keep getting better.

William J. said...

Hi Mary Z

My Mom came down with it first but nobody knew because she didn't tell anybody. Didn't want to worry us.

I fell really good today but my stamina does need a boost just like you said.

Mom is on the good side of it too.

Bill

William J. said...

Hi Dona

I'm almost 100% just a little tired.

Bill