Monday, January 28, 2013

Mellow Monday

After a busy and tense week I am just relaxing today. A true me day. I may do some work but mostly am just going to relax and listen to music or watch TV. I might try to clean out my cupboards and freeze some food but what foods should I freeze?

http://bettereats.com/blog/post/freezer-friendly-5-items-to-freeze?xid=aol_be-food_8_20130121_&aolcat=HLT&icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-sb-nb%7Cdl30%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D261350

Maybe I schedule a short get away. Maybe even to the hotel in the next article:

http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2013/01/25/legoland-hotel-california/?icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-sb-nb%7Cdl8%7Csec3_lnk2%26pLid%3D262217

And I might just call someone to have a discussion with them:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/27/women-in-combat-poll_n_2561757.html?icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-sb-nb%7Cdl16%7Csec3_lnk1%26pLid%3D262237

Comment Away.

2 comments:

dona said...

HI Bill, glad you are having a relaxing day today. But I think a relaxing day for you is still stuffed full of to-do lists to keep you busy. :)

Glad your mom is doing better after the pill mix-up. But I'm still sending her and DR's mom some good vibes. (better late than never)

I remember my son playing with Legos. Hotel looks cool, crazy to build such a thing around Legos. Article is about how your kids would love the chance to stay overnite, Heck I know some adults that would jump at that chance.

What I would give to just go to the hotel 5 minutes down the road and stay overnite....;)

William J. said...

Hi Dona

I am with you, I'd kill to spend a night or two in the Lego Hotel.

And I have a couple of times went to a hotel a few miles from here and spent a night just to do something different. It was very refreshing.

Thanks for the prayers. I know DR appreciates them and I certainly do.

Bill