Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday

Been a relaxing day so for. I leisurely read the Sunday paper and then went out to breakfast with the boys. Six of us were there today. Lots of fun and it didn't end until after one. Then I stopped by Mom's to pickup something that I left there. Now that I home the blog is first on the list. Tonight on the list is to watch the season premieres of two of my favorite shows. THE AMAZING RACE and THE GOOD WIFE.

If you want to get a look at this seasons cast you can read about them here:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/cast/

Of course I am rooting for Bill and Cathi from Albany, Oregon. I usually root for the oldest team and being from Oregon is a bonus.

Next on the list is an article about a horny little dude that I think you will enjoy:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/24/george-ashman-devil-horns_n_979381.html?1316907894&icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-nb%7Cdl4%7Csec1_lnk2%7C98765

I like the inventiveness of the doctors.

That's all for today. Comment Away.

4 comments:

Lady DR said...

Our day wasn't quite as relaxed. About eleven, a ham friend called - his truck had just flat stopped, as they were on their way to Atlanta to village their college son. He had a tow truck to get his truck back to Rock Hill (about 2 hours north), but no way to get his wife and the two dogs (this is the couple with the Aussie shepherds) home. We met them, took Lynn and dogs home (thank God, they had a crate in the truck), met up with Jim, went out to lunch. They just didn't mention lunch was an hour away. Coming back, drove through a torrential downpour and just got home a bit ago. Spook's dinner was an hour late and Scamp had been in the crate all day, so lots of "yes, you're loved, you're not abandoned" time being spent.

Really interesting story on the little boy and the birthmark. I can appreciate his mother's concern. How wonderful they were able to remove the birthmark.

Pat said...

Missed this until now (late night). Was out on a lunch and museum jaunt earlier and then didn't turn the computer on. I saw AMAZING RACE, but was in and out of the room and didn't pay a lot of attention. I'll join you in rooting for the Oregon couple, since I don't have a favorite.

I'll also join you in applauding the inventiveness of the docs, and I hope the boy enjoyed his time with "devil horns". I'm also glad they weren't permanent and that they managed to remove the birthmark.

William J. said...

Hi DR

What a day!

The dogs, especially the new one probably wondered if you left them behing. But they will survive.

What a great friend you were to do all that for your friends.

Bill

William J. said...

Hi Pat

Hope you enjoyed the day! Sounds like found at the museum and lunch out is always good for me.

I recorded The Amazing Race and watched it this morning. The Albany company was darn lucky it wasn't an elimination round.


I also hope the boy enjoyed his time in devil horns and that the docs were able to remove the mark.

Bill