Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Let's Flirt.

The answer to yesterday's Who Am I was Dr. Marie Equi. This week's who am I will feature women doctors in history.

Let's flirt today. I really wish I knew two things, how to flirt and when a woman was flirting with me. According to the following article there are five types of flirting. They five types are physical, traditional, polite, sincere and playful, If I did flirt I would probably waiver between the polite, sincere, and maybe once in a while playful.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101115/od_nm/us_usa_flirting_odd

Do you flirt and if you do what style of flirt are you?

Have you ever been standing in front of a vending machine and you just can't decide what you want to spend your money on? Coffee, tea, or milk? Don't worry because help is on the way:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101115/od_nm/us_japan_machines_odd

Would you take the machine's advise or would you kick the damn machine in the gut because you were annoyed that a machine was trying to tell you what to do? I'm not really the kicking type but a talking vending machine telling me what to drink or eat just might push me over the edge.

You have now flirted and gotten advise from a machine, now we are going to tell you were to live if you don't want to deal with pollution? The cleanest cities in the United States follow:

http://realestate.aol.com/pictures/feature/least-polluted-cities?icid=main%7Chtmlws-main-n%7Cdl9%7Csec1_lnk3%7C184385

I noticed that most of the cities on the list may be clean but they certainly aren't the best climate wise. North Dakota and Minnesota have winters that I wouldn't want to deal with and Texas has out of sight hot weather in the summer that wouldn't please me. If you were going to move to a new city, what would be more important to you, weather or pollution? I'm going with the weather.

Off to Mom's for the next two nights and Thursday Morning. Hope this is a great day for you and that your flirting is successful, the advise you get from vending machines is right on, and that you aren't polluted. Your comments are appreciated.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I wish I could help you with the flirting, Bill, but I'm not good at it myself. I communicate(d) interest in a man by being very interested in whatever he was saying, and trying to be interesting myself. Is that flirting? Beats me. It worked sometimes. {g}

I do NOT want a vending machine deciding for me what I want, thankyewverymuch. I'd be inclined to give it a kick.

I see Honolulu is on the cleanest cities list. But if I moved to Hawaii, which is quite appealing, it wouldn't be to Honolulu. The last time I was there it had traffic similar to Los Angeles's.

Have a good time mom-sitting. My mom seems to be developing a cold. The fun never ends.

William J. said...

Hi Pat

Sorry about your mom's cold and I hoped that it is short lived. It just seems that there is always something. Life needs to be easier for us!

Well if you don't know how to flirt then I am in good company.

I with you on the vending machine. I get upset enough when my sister or mom try to tell me what to do and now a machine is going to do it? No thank you.

Bill