Thursday, November 4, 2010

Scattered Part Two.

Still at Mom's this morning so still a little scattered. I plan on leaving her around eleven and then go to Conviction, a movie that I am just dying to see. Being scattered I don't have any life changing articles to share with you just some ones that I hope you will find interesting.

One of my cousins Belva & Don's favorite show was WALKER TEXAS RANGER. Our own Pat here was the music editor for the show set in Dallas, Texas starring Chuck Norris. Did you ever wonder what Chuck was up to these days? I have the answer for you:

http://www.popeater.com/2010/11/03/czech-ads-chuck-norris/?icid=main%7Chtmlws-main-n%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk3%7C182214

Have you just been sitting around pondering? Pondering a variety of different subjects like the meaning of life or at what age a woman should get married?

http://www.lemondrop.com/2010/11/01/oprah-women-in-their-20s-study-chrysalis-stage/?icid=main%7Chtmlws-main-n%7Cdl5%7Csec1_lnk3%7C182198

I'm closing with a serious subject. A new method to diagnose hard to find cancers.

http://www.aolhealth.com/2010/11/03/jellyfish-cells-used-to-diagnose-hard-to-find-cancers/

You know the drill. Your comments are always appreciated.

PS

The answer to yesterday's Who Am I was the first known woman firefighter, Molly Williams.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Thanks for the link to the Chuckster's Czech commercials! They are VERY funny! Even with dialogue in Czech. Who knew?

To be honest, I spend no time at all on the question of when to marry. Not any more. Nor do I ponder the meaning of life. Try to live well and forget about "meaning" would be my motto. If I had a motto.

Using jellyfish proteins to light up hidden cancers is fascinating! It does lead you to wonder who on earth thinks up the experiments to show things like this.

You neglected to give the name of the first woman firefighter, so I will. It was Molly Williams.

William J. said...

Hi Pat

Thanks for Molly Williams. After this response I will go back and edit the post for the ones that come to the blog but don't read comments.

I don't ponder the meaning of life or marriage eithr but I needed a filler!

Really good question about who thinks up the experiments. The only thing I think of about Jellyfish is to stay away from them!

Bill

Lady DR said...

I'm here, I'm fine, things are just a little crazy and I am pondering the meaning of life, since it's too coolish to contemplate my navel.

I'll be back soon. Meantime, how about the rest of you lurkers jumping in?

William J. said...

Hi DR

I'm so glad you posted! I've been a little worried about you. Hope things slow down. We do miss you!

Bill