Saturday, February 13, 2010

Where In The World

The Amazing Race Starts this Sunday and here are the teams:

Brent & Caite, Dating models from South Carolina.

Carol & Brandy, A dating couple from Los Angeles.

Dana & Adrian, A married Couple from Arlington, TX.

Jet & Cord, Cowboy brothers from Oklahoma.

Judy & Shannon, Grandmother & granddaughter from Texas.

Joe & Heidi, A married couple from El Segundo, California

Dan & Jordan, Brothers from Rhode Island.

Jordan & Jeff, This Jordan is female and this is a dating couple from Illinois.

Louie & Michael, detectives/friends from Rhode Island.

Monique & Shawne, Moms & attorneys from New Jersey.

Steve & Alice, Father & daughter from Encinitas, Calif.

You can read their bios here:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race/bio/brent_and_caite_16/bio.php?season=16

To read their bios click on their picutre right above the red navigation bar. There is some really interesting information on their bios. I liked some of the questions that they asked on the bios so well that I am going to ask them of you!

Favorite hobby? For me it is writing, walking, and reading.

Favorite place you have visited? Ashland, Oregon.

If you could switch placeS with someone who would it be? Tom Hanks.

Where in the world that you haven't visited would you like to visit? Germany & Holland.

Your turn, I am really anxious to read your answers. Who are you picking to win the race? I am hoping the grandmother/granddaughter win but I am predicting that the detectives.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Favorite hobby? Not sure I have anything that qualifies as a hobby, so I'll just say reading and messing about with the computer.

I love Ashland, too, but I'll have to choose Rome.

I can't imagine switching places with anyone, but if I have to choose, maybe Angelina Jolie. Her present, not her past. OTOH...all those kids...

Hmmmm, maybe the Galapagos Islands. Hawaii again. tahiti/Bora Bora.

I only read a couple of the bios, but so far, I want Brent & Caite to lose. They're annoying already and I haven't even seen them yet.

William J. said...

Hi Pat

Reading and messing with the computer are hobbies in my book.

Because of my limited travel, I have never been overseas, I had to choose some place here but I am sure I would choose Rome or Paris if I had been there. So Ashland got the gold.

I love your choices of where to travel! Unique and interesting.

Brent & Caite annoyed me too. Be interesting to see if our first reactions are right on.

Bill

Lady DR said...

Favorite hobby? Trying to narrow that down and see which I want to pursue, as I've done little in the past few years. Music, reading, crafting and needlework? All I've done lately is reading and a bit of looming.

Can't think of a favorite place I've visited, although I enjoy Colorado Springs area. I'd love to go to Australia, back to England, visit Scotland, if they didn't involve airplane trips and security.

You know, I really can't think of anyone I'd like to trade places with. Not sure that's a Good Thing or Bad Thing. No desire to trade places with any celebrity I can think of (like my privacy). Despite my periodic whining, I guess I'm pretty happy with who I am and where I am (although I wouldn't turn down a lottery win).

William J. said...

Hi DR

Also swimming with your class and teaching would also qualify as hobbies. You kind of live hobbies.

That little thing called 9-11 sure has limited my travel and sounds like yours too!

I think it is a good thing that you couldn't find anyone to trade places with. That was also the most common answer on the bios, next most common was parents.

Bill