Thursday, October 20, 2011

Supporting A Friend.

No real blog entery today. Not only am I at mom watching out for an elderly parent by my friend Mark is visiting to take care of some legal issues and wants me to be by his side. Maybe there won't be an entry today but how about a quote of the day?

QUOTE

Rudy Dee authored yesterday's quote. "If it were not for respect for human opinions, I would not open my window to see the Bay of Naples for the first time, whilst I would go five hundred leagues to talk with a man of genius whom I had not seen." was authored by one of the best-known "women of history" to writers in the 19th century who often quoted her, though she is not nearly so well known today. She was born in 1766 and died in 1817, She and Napoleon went a few rounds from love to hate. Cut and past the following and put it your browser "De l'influence des passions sur le bonheur des individus et des nations." Now tell me who authored today's quote.

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Pat said...

I hope you are having a decent day fulfilling your commitments. {g}

William J. said...

It was a very long and trying day.

Bill