Thursday, June 7, 2012

Touching Me, Touching You.

Last night at Mom's. This morning at home. Thursday afternoon and evening until eight at Mom's. Then getting ready for the influx of relatives. I think my house is in good order. I didn't find any did bodies when I cleaned so I should be a free man most of the weekend. A reason to be happy.

Now a reason to hate banks:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/05/lilly-washington-bofa-foreclosure_n_1570860.html?1338913294&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl37%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D167154

A reason to like the Post Office:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/04/steve-flaherty-vietnam-letters_n_1567436.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl21%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D167233

Touching me touching you:

http://www.everydayhealth.com/emotional-health/0605/whos-touching-you-affects-how-it-feels.aspx?xid=aol_eh-emo_3_20120601_&aolcat=HLT&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl38%7Csec3_lnk1%26pLid%3D167214

Comment Away.

2 comments:

Pat said...

If BofA was TRYING to get bad publicity, they couldn't do a better job, could they? Are they stupid, or do they just not care?

I already loved the Post Office, though I don't see how it figures into that story. I wonder how the soldier on the VietCong side expressed his opinion.

If someone was stroking my leg and they told me it was Robert Redford or George Clooney, I would feel quite differently than if they told me it was Angelina Jolie. That's kind of a no-brainer. I hope they didn't spend any money on this study. {g}

William J. said...

Hi Pat

I actually think the B of A is just plain stupid and adhere to their policies no matter what and don't give any consideration to how it looks to the outside world.

The post office wouldn't take that long to deliver something! They would have had it ages ago. It would have been very interesting ti see how the V.C. soldier exprressed his opinion.

I suppose I would feel differently if Sandra Bullock was touching me than Janet Reno.

Bill